Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Count Down

I'm heading home on Friday afternoon. After an 18 hour flight, I should be back on US ground (at 6AM! eek!) I'm looking forward to coming home! I cant wait to see family and friends (Especially my cousin's new baby Daniel!! Oh I cant wait!!).


But the thing I seem to be most obsessed with is eating GOOD food. Chick-fil-a, El Charro Mexican food, and some 'American' style Chinese food are on my list. I'm also looking forward to decent ice cream and stores that are open later than 7PM .


I'm going to have to re-learn driving on the right side of the road. I'm going to enjoy carrying fewer keys every where I go. And I'm going to love seeing people's houses instead of their fences, walls and barbed wire.

I'll be speaking at BGBC on March 26th. If you are interested in seeing some great pictures of my cute kids and hearing a few stories, contact the church for more information (or shoot me an email).

I'm very excited about coming home!! Now, I just need to get a lot of work done between now and then!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Are you coming back for good, or just for a visit?

thaliameg said...

Chick-fil-a does not equal good food! Ew. I mean, seriously?

We might need to stage a culinary intervention...