Saturday, July 5, 2008

To Do List

A lot of things are going to be happening in the next few weeks. Im having a hard time prioritizing what to focus on each day. At this point Im just taking care of the things that HAVE to be tackled at the moment. I'd like to get a jump start on some of the things on my list, but I'm having a hard time thinking beyond the immeadiate to-dos. Here is the list in the best chronological order I can figure....

Finish thank-yous for TLC Staff
Pack
Say Goodbyes at church
Print the curriculum (Which is finished!!! Praise God!)
Pick up a few remaining odds and ends
Get on the plane
Land, settle into my house and see family and friends!!!!
2 Interviews (The day after I arrive home!)
Kingsfest
MC2 (church camp for a week where I am a missionary on staff)

Those are the highlights. Im sure there are other minor details in there. The list looks short, but they seem REALLY big from this side of the list. Hopefully as I go through the list I will be able to take it one thing at a time.

I'm excited to be coming home! And Im excited that my to-do list has a time limit.....at a certain point all of the things will get crossed off wether I get them done or give up on them! hahaha Pray that I get them all done!

No comments: