Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Many Details

Paige and I spent most of Monday packing my clothes. God blessed me with an organized friend because He knew Id never be able to get this all done on my own steam. After hours of packing, most of my clothes are packed in 2 LARGE suit cases. I get one more suit case weighing less than 70 pounds. Im sure I will fill it....but now Im at the point where I have to seriously prioritize the rest of my possessions....What books do I take, jewelry, favorite pillow, blankets, etc??? And this will be the hardest for me.

On top of these decisions, I also have what seems like a million errands to run....and every time I try to be organized and get them done, there is a kink in the plan and I get NOTHING done. I hope to get these knocked out tomorrow, so I will have Thursday and Friday for any other last minute details that may pop up. Please pray that God take care of all the details, because Im not sure Im gonna be able to on my own!

No comments: