Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Kids

Have I mentioned that the kids are adorable? I can remember most of the kids with American names. The kids with African names are harder to remember. Here is a picture of me with some of the kids just relaxing on the playground. Any time you take out your camera, the kids flock over!



Starting on the left the kids are:
Spamondla, Grace, and Lindo

In the back are:
Spoghazi, and Elami
Im sure I didnt spell all of those names correctly.


Notice the short sleeves! We've had temps around 20 degrees Celsius the past few days. (Fahrenheit would be close to 70) In the sun its quite warm. In the shade or inside a building its still a little chilly. At night it drops back down to 2 Celsius. (Which is about 35 degrees Fahrenheit) You have to dress in multiple layers to accomodate the varying temperatures. I hope we keep temperatures in this range....I didnt enjoy the very cold days when I first arrived.

No comments: