Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Plans

I’ve had several people ask me about my plans for Christmas...so here is what I know so far....

Carol and I will begin the day by going to church. Sara plans to go to the Door of Hope and watch the toddlers open their presents.

After church, we are going to Peter and Yvonne's house for lunch. Peter and Yvonne are the nice couple that treated us to a vacation weekend in the Drakensburg Mountains. They seem to adopt the international volunteers, so there will be several 'misfits' there. It will be nice to celebrate with a crowd of people that are missing home too. We are having a fancy meal followed by some swimming in the pool.

After a nice lunch and some fun with friends, we plan to go to Pastor Cheryl's house for afternoon tea. Knowing our typical visits with Pastor Cheryl, we will be there until late.

So it will be a fairly busy day...which is a good thing!
I hope YOU are having a wonderful Christmas. Whether it is a busy day or a quiet day, I hope you have a chance to celebrate the birth of Christ. Sing Happy Birthday to Jesus and eat a piece of birthday cake. Just enjoy the day our Savior was born.

No comments: