Thursday, November 1, 2007

Small World

A team of 4 ladies from VA arrived today. They will be working with me at the Day Care. They are very sweet and I look forward to a wonderful time with them. One of the ladies looked SOOO familiar when we picked them up from the airport. Come to find out, she and I have already done missions together. In 1997, Betty and I went to Panama together. I was 17 and she was a leader on my Acteens Activator trip. We spent 2 weeks in Panama teaching Clowning and Puppetry. I had a great trip and I am so excited that God has brought the 2 of us back together to do more missions work. Its amazing that God would put us together twice. The first time, she was my leader as we traveled to Panama. This time, I am her guide in South Africa. What an amazingly small world we live in! Or maybe its just that God is SO BIG!

No comments: