Monday, May 5, 2008

6 Weeks!

My best friend and one of her sons have been planning to come visit me here in South Africa. I use the word visit lightly because I plan to put them to WORK. She will help do some training with the teachers here; he will get to fill in where ever he is needed. (I giggle at the thought. He is going to be SOOO busy!) I've been excited about them coming, but yesterday the plane tickets were finally ordered!! That makes it so real and so much more exciting. I have 6 weeks (from today!) until they arrive in Johannesburg. 6 WEEKS!!! Since they will be leaving July 2nd and I will be leaving here not long after that, I basically have 6 weeks to finish this curriculum!! 6 WEEKS!! I think it can be done, but I’m going to need some prayer. Please pray that I’m efficient with my time, not easily distracted by other things....and pray that God makes this curriculum better than I could make it on my own.

Also pray for my best friend and her son as they prepare to come and minister here in Jo'burg. Traveling to Africa is expensive and scary in many ways. Pray that God provides security and comfort and that He takes away all worry and fear. What a blessing to get to share this wonderful place and these wonderful people with 2 great friends! What a blessing that they are willing to step out of their comfort zone and seek to serve God far away from home. What a blessing that God plans for them to minister here and that I get to share it with them! God is good!

No comments: