Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lazy Day

Today was a lazy day. Since everyone was feeling a little sick, we stayed home. We watched a few movies, worked on the curriculum a little and generally warmed the couch. Ben and I played cards while Paige uploaded photos on her lap top to make room for more pictures on her camera. I did a little shopping (yeah, I found Theraflu for Paige) and cleaned the Durban trash out of my car. Other than that it was a lazy day. Those days are nice. But I'm almost as stir crazy as Ben. Hopefully after another good nights sleep we will be feeling better tomorrow and get to play with the kids.

With the curriculum being mostly done and Paige and Ben being here to fill down time, things really seem to be coming to a close. Its weird to think that I'll be home in 2 weeks! This day has seemed so far away for so long. Now I feel like its coming too fast. Pray for me during the transition. I don't know what to expect, but I imagine there will be lots of highs and lows in the next month or so.

No comments: